nevaeholics anonymous

hello, my name is nahanni. and i'm a nevaeholic.

Friday, March 31, 2006

evidence!




what you are seeing here is forensic data that can without a doubt prove that nevaeh has begun to put her mini-paws on all my stuff. if you look at the pic of the bench full sized you can distinctly see a small handprint in my carefully arranged dust on the shelf in the right hand corner. i've provided a close up of this crime against my poor housekeeping.

the other pic of nevaeh needs no explaining. she's obviously done something. woah, i'm having a premonition of that face "i swear to god i didn't mean to steal the car, and that bottle you found is one my dumb friend left..." frightening.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That photo of Nevaeh is funny because her hand looks extra large. For the record, I have realized that I am not only a nevaeholic but i am now a blogoholic. I am addicted to this blog about being a nevaeholic. I also like reading dean's blog. by the way, it is a real travesty that dean shaved off his beard. i have to leave this comment here because i am not allowed to post on dean's blog.

     
  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger olsonz said…

    who said you could post here? not me. was it nevaeh? i'm gonna get her.

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger Dean Ziegler said…

    Hey lua, way to use nanni's space to send me a message. Well played.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home