nevaeholics anonymous

hello, my name is nahanni. and i'm a nevaeholic.

Monday, March 13, 2006

best groceries ever

what's really funny is how small i forget nevaeh is. this bag is massive and she can barely fill it up....
what's also funny is that this is how i spend my days. wake up, eat breakfast, think of amusing photo possibilities involving the placement of nevaeh in hilarious clothes or places, nap, eat lunch, watch winnie the pooh and march around the house singing "Heave ho, heave ho, push and pull and out the Pooh will go!" (Don't you love Disney), nap, wait for mike to come home. what a life.
p.s. this second photo could totally be a headshot from nevaeh's agent...be a bigger ham nevaeh!


4 Comments:

  • At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    For the record, that was MY IDEA. Remember?!?!? I carried Nevaeh over in that bag and you didn't even realize that she was inside. MY IDEA. I am just saying.

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger olsonz said…

    for the record, i was just illustrating how gd boring my life is. god, kick a girl when she's down.

     
  • At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    These pics are awesome, especially the second one. If you are bored, Nahanni, you can just keep blogging because I check your blog everyday and love to see new pics, I also shared the link with my sisters and parents. I think they are also addicts like me. This is Erin. I would start a blog but no one would want pictures of me at school or Mike at rehearsal. Babies are so much better.

     
  • At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i also check this site everyday....also have a gd boring life

     

Post a Comment

<< Home