this is what it has come to




don't judge me! so i have to store my daughter in the bathroom sink to actually get some cleaning done....believe me, it's worth it. i never realized how difficult it was to do ANYTHING with an infant/toddler. but really the benefits are obvious, cause talk about the cutest baby ever. i suppose i should also mention that this is also the international debut of her ponytail. i deliberated for awhile about which pic to post and then couldn't choose from four very similar pictures. so alas, you can have them all!
wow, these are priceless. but, there's no price on good dental hygiene habits, right?


7 Comments:
At 12:11 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hi Nevaeh, it's your Kokum!! That ponytail is awesome. Yeah, it's amazing how resourceful mothers can be when things need to get done. Wait till she starts crawling......
At 2:59 PM,
Anonymous said…
nevaeh should really think about the gingivitis that is likley on those toothbrushes. honestly.
At 4:18 PM,
Anonymous said…
I know I'm not saying anything new...but good god that girl's got hair! Nevaeh and I are now hairstyle sisters - although her hair might just be longer than mine. Too bad I can't get the same reaction with my hair that Nevaeh does - although I'm not sure if I could deal with the cooing.
Word.
At 4:19 PM,
Anonymous said…
Side note - no one really finds it all that cute when I sit in the sink while others clean up the bathroom. Where did those golden days go?
At 7:18 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey, Nevaeh - Grandpa loves you!
Grandpa
At 9:26 PM,
Anonymous said…
That ponytail look is sooo fetch!
At 1:14 PM,
Dean Ziegler said…
Ponytails are cool, but so is wild untamed hair.
Now I miss my ponytail. No wait, no I don't.
Post a Comment
<< Home