don't look at me


handiwork of farideh. i swear to god i can't leave the room without coming back and nevaeh being either a)naked to the diaper b)dressed in some absurb manner. usually a. here, nevaeh and farideh were left alone with the "winter stuff" basket, hence the booties, scarf, and toque. believe it or not, these pictures couldn't capture the real ridiculousness of how nevaeh looked!
otherwise, nevaeh has pretty much figured out the crawling thing. but she lacks the knowledge and confidence that she actually can crawl. so when she's not trying she'll zip all over the place but as soon as she is trying to get somewhere she is dumbfounded and consequently frustrated. ahhhh, the life of a >1 year old....


3 Comments:
At 6:36 PM,
Anonymous said…
yeah, don't judge me...I come from a long line of women who enjoy the natural baby form. I can't wait until she's toilet trained, or ohhhh...summer, yeah..summer she will be free as a bird, no diaper, peeing in the kiddie pool. Of course, I got to watch that or she may end up like a cousin of mine who refused to put his diaper back on and peed in the corner. -farideh
At 1:36 AM,
Anonymous said…
Sure, Farideh. A cousin...
I may not have been around lately, but I still remember hanging out with you in high school.
At 10:13 PM,
Anonymous said…
teehheeehee
Post a Comment
<< Home